The Embudo Valley Library & Community Center is a non-profit, rural, public library serving un-incorporated communities in the Embudo Valley watershed in northern New Mexico. We serve the villages of Velarde, Embudo, Dixon, Ojo Sarco, Peñasco, Llano, Chamisal, Picurís, El Valle, Las Trampas, Chamisal and Vadito, with daily library service, indoor and outdoor meeting space, local radio station broadcasts and quality youth programs.
We issue library cards to local New Mexico residents and temporary cards to visitors with a local sponsor. We hope to see you in the library soon!
Current KLDK Schedule (Click Schedule to Enlarge)
Current Weather In Dixon
- An Afternoon of Local History, Sunday, June 2nd, 2:00PM, Mission Embudo - Embudo Library - May 21, 2013
- New Library Construction Photos - Embudo Library - Mar 9, 2013
- Ahora! After School Program Photos - Embudo Library - Jan 29, 2013
- Embudo Valley Library receives Library Journal Star Library designation. - Felicity Fonseca - Nov 30, 2012
- Like us on Facebook! - Felicity Fonseca - Nov 30, 2012