Free Online Tutoring and help with Local and National job searches!
One-on-one online sessions with LIVE tutors are available for grades K-12, College Intro, and Adult Learners, in English or Spanish.
eBooks Now Available
The Embudo Valley Library & Community Center is a non-profit, rural, public library serving un-incorporated communities in the Embudo Valley watershed in northern New Mexico. We serve the villages of Velarde, Embudo, Dixon, Ojo Sarco, Peñasco, Llano, Chamisal, Picurís, El Valle, Las Trampas, Chamisal and Vadito, with daily library service, indoor and outdoor meeting space, local radio station broadcasts and quality youth programs.
We issue library cards to local New Mexico residents and temporary cards to visitors with a local sponsor. We hope to see you in the library soon!
New Library is Finished and Community Center Renovations are Complete!
The doors are open! We moved into our new space in late February 2014 and held our Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday, May 3rd. The new library has three time the floor space as the old building. We have 8 computer stations with internet access for public use and reading and study areas with comfortable couches. The children's room is spacious and inviting with rocking chairs and pillows and lots of books for parents to read to their little ones.
We finished renovations on the community center in Novermber 2014, the space is available for your meetings or events, please call the library to schedule.
Local DJs. Broadcasting 24/7!
Current Weather In Dixon
- Your Counter Culture Story may be Wanted by the New Mexico History Museum - Embudo Library - Jul 18, 2016
- Summer Reading Program Survey! - Embudo Library - Jun 28, 2016
- Rio Embudo Watershed Through Time: An Online Archaeological Exhibit - Embudo Library - Jun 18, 2016
- Advance Directive for Healthcare - Embudo Library - Jun 10, 2016
- Someone you know has been telling stories! - Embudo Library - Feb 1, 2016